Washington PCA is currently seeking a qualified candidate for its senior pastor position. The position is posted on the PCA Administrative Committee’s Pastor Search page.
The Pastoral Nominating Committee (PNC) was elected on September 27 and held its first meeting on October 5. The committee members are listed below:
- Warren Champ, Ruling Elder (Chair)
- Debbie Burtoft (Vice Chair)
- Sarah Wisniewski, Administrative Assistant (Secretary)
- Cory Goehring, Ruling Elder
- Tom Meiers
- Jonathan Moses, Deacon
- Warder Smith
The position was listed publicly on December 17, and applications are currently being received at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The PNC has spent the last two meetings discussing potential candidates.
- We have received 12 direct applications as well as a batch of 12 names matched to our congregational profile from the PCA Administrative Committee for a total of 24 potential candidates so far.
- Among the 24 we have identified multiple viable options.
- We expect to close applications by the end of March, with reasonable expectation of issuing a call to a pastor by the end of October.
- We continue to accept applications at email@example.com.
- This and future updates will be posted on the church website at https://washingtonpres.org/pastor-search/